To buy a year's subscription to the YouGov Household
Economic Activity Tracker (HEAT), click here.
Meanwhile, for more information on this product, please
contact YouGov here.
What is the Household Economic Activity
- A monthly review of the key indicators of consumer
- Statistical results from the month reviewed indicate consumer
confidence for the month that was.
- Our experts bring insight to these results, to forecast
the pattern of future consumer confidence.
Which indicators does it
- Change in Household Income
- Household financial situation
- Household spending
- Job security
- Workplace activity levels
- Household debt and borrowing
- Credit needs, cost and availability (secured and
- Inflation perceptions and expectations
- Price consciousness and decisions on major purchases
- House prices
- Confidence in the government
How does it offer this?
- 2,000 UK consumers/ month surveyed.
- Surveys are carefully structured to ensure they are
What makes it unique?
- It gives the earliest indication of consumer
confidence (before official notification or policy announcements in
response to these trends).
- Monthly updates allow a continuously detailed picture of
consumer confidence, for example in response to political/economic