Key Benefits of HEAT:
- Based on 2,000 interviews per month, HEAT is an early warning
system for changes in key economic indicators before consumer
behaviour feeds through to official economic measures.
- A written monthly report by an expert economic analyst which
reviews the findings within the context of the wider economy,
drilling into data by income group, region, employment sector and
- Analyses the current and future impact of key political and
- Unique tracker, not available anywhere else.
What does HEAT measure on a monthly basis?
To download a full table of contents for March's HEAT,
- Change in household income
- Household financial situation
- Household spending
- Job security
- Workplace activity levels
- Household debt and borrowing
- Credit needs, cost and availability (secured and
- Inflation perceptions and expectations
- Price consciousness and decisions on major purchases
- House prices
- Confidence in the UK government