This report first delivers a review of current trends and
developments in the consumer magazine market, and within that
context it goes on to examine consumer attitudes and behaviour in
relation to magazines.
How, where and why do consumers read and buy magazines? How much
of an impact is being made by digital media? How much variation is
there between magazine sectors?
These are the core issues that the report explores, and it then
goes on further to look at parental attitudes and behaviour in
relation to children's titles.
The topics covered in the questionnaire include:
- reading magazines in print and online
- where magazines are read
- frequency of purchase
- factors influencing choice of title
- influences on perceptions of value
- attitudes towards magazines
- reasons for reading
- depth of reading
- reading and purchase of children's magazines
- attitudes towards children's magazines and their content
- attitudes towards children's leisure activities.
To download a table of contents for this report, please click here.