Social Media Journey
The social media landscape is changing rapidly, and presents
both opportunities and challenges to marketers. Rather than
'talking at' customers, companies have had to learn to listen to,
and to respond to and engage with, customers in ways that are
appropriate to their needs.
This report looks at the social media journey from the point of
view of the customer, and is presented in three parts:
The Social Media Landscape:
- Who's travelling, and where are they going?
- The main social media sites, and who uses them
- How do they get there?
- Ways of accessing different social media sites
- Staying the course?
- Length of time using sites
- Leisure travellers: social media and life
- Commercial travellers: social media and advertising
- Travel fatigue?
- Are people getting tired of social media?
- The 'Big Three'
- Focusing on three very different types of social media site,
and their users:
- Future Directions
- What does the future hold for social media?
To download a table of contents for this report, click here.